The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
This week I explored my new neighborhood a bit more, I took a long walk around a part of my new neighborhood. And ofcourse it was valentine, I ordered valentine cupcakes for my boyfriend and we had an awesome day. This weekend my mom and her boyfriend come visiting and my grandma will visit sunday to see our new house. My mom said she is bringing some cake and cookies! I love cake and cookies!
This week I posted about:
– Review: Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand – 5 stars
– Book Blitz: Forty Days (Neima’s Ark #1) by Stephanie Parent
– Waiting on Wednesday #3: Omens (Cainsville #1) by Kelley Armstrong
– Review: Day After (The 19th Year) by Emi Gayle – 4 stars
– Blogger Interview Saturday with the Dust Jacket
What you can expect next week:
– Blogger Interview Saturday with Mostly Reviews
Probably a review or two and furthermore I have no idea.
– Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver – paperback – I bought it
– Silver-White (The Great Noth Woods Pack #1) by Shawn Underhill – e-book – bought it for free on amazon
– Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor – paperback – I bought it
– Stork (Stork #1) by Wendy Delsol – paperback – I got it from my boyfriend
– 2 changes to win either Persephone (Daughters of Zeus #1) or Daughter of the Earth and Sky (Daughters of Zeus #2)
– Tour wide giveaway Soul Avenged
The giveaways of Ghost Hand ended last monday Laurie Goudge won the e-book and Jennifer Warrick Davis won the paperback. Both winners have been contacted and will receive their prizes soon.
Nice haul. I loved Pandemonium, hope you do too. Enjoy all your haul and your week.
Jenea @ Books Live Forever’s Sunday Post
I loved Delirium, so I hope I will love Pandemonium too. Although I did hear that it ends in a cliffhanger, so maybe I should wait until I also have the last book.
I still need to read Delirium. And I reviewed Days of Blood and Starlight this past week! Great week!
Check out my SP & STS.
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
I loved Delirium, the world building is done so well. I am currently reading Days of Blood and Starlight, it is good so far, but the beginning was a bit slow.
Awesome haul! I got Silver White this week too and can’t wait to read Days of Blood and Starlight. Enjoy your new reads!
Here’s my Sunday Post 🙂
–Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
I started Silver white already, but I didn’t like the writing style. I don’t think I am going to finish it. I do enjoy Days of Blood and Starlight so far.