The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened this week?
This was another busy and productive week. Two cover reveals I organized took place this week and 3 sign-ups post went live. I also got two new tours booked and hope to get those sign-up posts live next week. It’s almost like I am getting used a bit to being more busy by now. It seems my work routine has changed a bit and I can better gauge how long certain tasks will take me and sometimes set deadlines for myself or schedule my day a bit more than I used to do. I also have gotten better at prioritizing it seems, so it has been helpful. Sadly I did have a headache pop in for a day. But mostly that it has been a good and productive week.
Besides that there isn’t much to tell. I did a lot of work, got some reading done and basically had a pretty normal week. I mostly have been making recipes I already know lately, but I am hoping to try and bake a coconut cake later today, I hope it turns out well.
And remember that picture of the coconut ice cream I posted last week. We tried both flavors and really like this brand. The Indian winter is a bit too strong for me, but it does have a good taste and I really like the coconut one. We even bought two new flavors to try out this week as my supermarket send me a discount for them. We now got chocolate and banana as well.
Picture of the Week
Sorry no picture of the week 🙁
What did I read this week?
This was a decent reading week as I finished 3 books and all were 4 star reads. I finished Hear No Evil and Witch Chocolate Fudge on my ipad and am almost finished with my current read. I had a few small issues with Hear no Evil, but overall it was a great read and a good ending to the series. Witch Chocolate Fudge was just as good as book 1 and I am already looking forward to book 3. And I finally finished lethal Tide, I had been reading that one for a long time, but I did really enjoy it.
What did I cook for dinner this week?
- Sunday: leftover Couscous with veggies and egg
- Coconut Balls with chocolate
- Monday: Tomato pasta sauce with pasta
- Tuesday: leftover Tomato pasta sauce with pasta
- Wednesday: Pasta salad with corn and egg
- Thursday: Rice with tofu and broccoli
- Friday: Soup with french bread
- Peach Crumble
- Saturday: Mashed Potatoes with Sauerkraut and lentils
This week I blogged about:
– Review: Dark, Witch and Creamy by HY Hanna
– Interview with Sir Kipling from the Lilly Singer series by Lydia Sherrer
– Lola’s Ramblings: Book Comparisons
– Lola’s Kitchen: Rice with broccoli and tofu in peanut sauce
What to expect next week on the blog:
– Review: Saven Deliverance by Siobhan Davis
– Review: Ozoni and Onsens by SJ Pajonas
– Review: Alien frog Prince by JM Page
– Lola’s Kitchen: Garlic Naan Recipe
– Review: Magick Reborn by Katerina Martinez
Tours open for sign-up on Lola’s Blog Tours:
– Here Comes the Witch by Ani Gonzalez
– Newborn by Edward Hoorneart
– Necromancer by Graeme Ing
– Teach Your Heart by Tracey Alvarez
– Naughty or Nice by Jessie Logan
– Right Under Your Nose by Holly Tierney-Bedord
– Fated Memories by Joan Carney
– Remember by Joan Carney
– Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis
– Making Bad Choices by Rita Stradling
– Ensnared by Rita Stradling
Check the full list of open review opportunities here.
– All That Glitters by Tracy Krimmer – 20 February
– Behind the lens by Cassandra Giovanni – 24 February
– Follow the Music by L.C. Ireland – 28 February
– Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis – 1 March – New!
– The Tribulations of Tompa Lee by Edward Hoorneart – 3 March – New!
– Book Blitz: Trials and Tribulations – 20 February till 5 March
– Book Blitz: Melancholy Ghost by Kat Mayor – 21 till 27 February
– Book Blitz: Give Me Chaos by Jillian Ashe – 28 February till 6 March
– Blog Tour: The Fairytale Chicago of Francesca Finnegan by Steve Wiley (Audiobook Tour!) – 13 till 26 March
– Blog Tour: Issaura’s Claws by Katharine E. Wibell – 10 till 23 April – New!
It seems I am in a cozy mystery mood lately, I saw Pancakes and Corpses when leaving a review for another book and it sounded so good, so I grabbed it and book two too as that was only 0.99$. And then after that on the home page amazon listed Poison in Paddington and it was only 0.99$ too, so i got that too. A Darkness Absolute I had pre-ordered.
Freebies I grabbed:
Sorry didn’t make the time to type out my freebies for this week. Stop by my facebook post here to see some freebies I find during the week.